There’s two new Amex Offers that will save you $10 or 5% at Home Depot, Lowe’s and Wayfair. Both offers are targeted, maybe highly targeted.
- Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $75+ in one or more transactions in-store or online at select home improvement stores.
- Get 5% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card for one or more transactions in-store or online at select home improvement stores. Up to $15 credit.
- Expires 6/30/2019
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid only for online purchases made with Home Depot, Lowe’s and Wayfair.
- Not valid for e-gift cards, bulk gift cards and physical gift cards (including reloadable) purchased online at homedepot.com and lowes.com.
- Also, excludes corporate gift card purchases made at lowes.com.
- For Home Depot, excludes purchases at Blinds, Your Other Warehouse, HD Direct, Home Decorators Collection, Home Depot Foundation, Employee Funds, and Employee Committee.
- For Lowes, excludes purchases at Lowes Zone, Porch, Orchard Supply Hardware, Custom Blinds and Shades, The Mine and Resolve.
- Offer valid only on purchases made and shipped within the US. Some merchants may not ship to all areas.
Targeted offers, so you need to check your cards to see if you have them. Lowe’s and Home Depot carry a good selection of gift cards, so these offers will be useful. There’s also a Chase Offer for Lowe’s.