The Amex EveryDay Card has once again the best signup bonus we have seen. You can get 25K Membership Rewards points along with a $0 balance transfer fee and an extended 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers.
Amex EveryDay Balance Transfer Offer
- Earn 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points after making $2,000 in purchases in the first 3 months.
- Extended 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers.
- $0 balance transfer fees on balance transfers made within the first 60 days of account opening
No annual fee.
- 2x points at US supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases.
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Make 20 or more purchases with your Card in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases
Applying for the Card
Hopefully you see the better 25K offer. Otherwise you will probably see just a 15K bonus, but still get the 0% intro APR and the free balance transfers.
Welcome offer not available to applicants who have or have had this Card. We may also consider the number of American Express Cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your welcome offer eligibility. That applies to the Membership Rewards bonus only, you should still get the 0% intro APR and the free balance transfers.
If you’re now sure what Amex cards you’ve had in the past, here’s how to check.
We have seen a 30,000 points bonus in the past but that’s pretty rare. However this is a really good offers for those looking for 0% interest offers. You get 0% APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, plus there’s no fee for balance transfers made within the first 60 days. This is really a free loan. Or, a way to avoid interest charges for those who are not able to pay their balances in full. Even without that part of the offer, the 25K is very solid for this card.