Chase has a public promotion with an increased offer for the Chase United Explorer Business Card. You can earn 75,000 bonus miles.
Chase United Business Explorer Card 75K Bonus
- Get 75,000 Bonus Miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Offer is available until 1/10/2019.
Annual fee of $95 waived first year
- 2x miles per $1 spent on purchases at restaurants, gas stations, and office supply stores
- 2x miles per $1 spent on tickets purchased from United
- 1x mile per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Receive 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $25,000 on purchases on your card each calendar year.
- 25% back on United Inflight Wi-Fi, food and drinks
- Free first checked bag
- Priority boarding
- No foreign transaction fees
- Two one-time-use United Club passes each year
Applying for the Card
This product is not available to either (i) current Cardmembers of this credit card, or (ii) previous Cardmembers of this credit card who received a new Cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months.
This card falls under the Chase 5/24 rule as well.
The regular bonus for the Chase United Explorer Business Card is only 50,000 miles after spending $3,000. So this targeted offer is clearly much better, although with a higher spending requirement. It’s the highest offer we have seen on this card, but recently it’s only been available on a targeted basis. Keep in mind that it falls under 5/24 so not everyone will be able to go for this bonus.