Country Inn & Suites or Park Inn Amex Offer
Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions at Country Inn & Suites or Park Inn. Book at countryinns.com or parkinn.com/americas by 5/14/2019.
- Offer valid only at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson and Park Inn by Radisson properties in the U.S. Reservations must be made online at countryinns.com or parkinn.com/americas, by using the mobile app or by calling the hotel directly.
- Excludes all other Radisson Hotel Group properties. Excludes gift card purchases.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges. Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Limit of 1 statement credit per Card Member.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues. Some specific offers can also be added to multiple cards, so keep that in mind when adding offers.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
You can get up to 20% off with this Amex Offer on your next
Country Inn & Suites or Park Inn stay. Should come in handy for some cheap rooms. Worth adding them to your cards now if you think you might use them.