Target has a one day only promotion today on their own gift cards. You can buy Target Gift Cards with a 10% discount. You can purchase up to $300 in gift cards to maximize this deal, and you will pay just $270. The deal is available online and in-store, so you could potentially buy even more than the limit, at least in stores.
- Target GiftCards purchased during 10% off offer may be redeemed beginning Monday, December 3rd at 10am Central.
- Offer valid for up to $300 in Target GiftCard purchases ($30 maximum discount) per household.
- Minimum Target GiftCard purchase is $10.
- Limit one transaction up to $300 in Target GiftCards on Target.com.
- Offer does not include Target Visa Gift Cards, Target MasterCard Gift Cards, Target American Express Gift Cards and gift cards issued by other retailers such as dining, lifestyle and entertaining gift cards.
- Offer excludes reloads of previously purchased Target GiftCards, Target GiftCards given in exchange for electronic or prepaid trade-ins, Target GiftCards provided for merchandise returns, Merchandise Return Cards and Target GiftCards provided as free promotional card with qualifying purchase.
- Quantities limited; no rain checks.
- Purchases of Target GiftCards that exceed certain transaction limits may be voided. Terms and conditions apply to gift cards.
Great deal. You should probably avoid using the same credit card for multiple purchases of $300. Purchases of Target GiftCards that exceed certain transaction limits may be voided, as per terms.