Target will hold its annual Target gift card sale this Sunday, March 2, 2019. When the sale was first announced, it seemed like it would be available online only. But now Target has clarified that the sale will indeed be available in stores as well, same as previous years.
- This weekend BIG savings are in the cards… Sunday, Dec. 2 only, save 10 percent on Target GiftCards in-store and on Target.com. No coupon or code needed—the discount applies at checkout. Offer valid for up to $300 in Target GiftCard purchases ($30 maximum discount) per household.
- Target GiftCards purchased during 10% off offer may be redeemed beginning Monday, December 3rd at 10am Central.
- Offer valid for up to $300 in Target GiftCard purchases ($30 maximum discount) per household.
- Minimum Target GiftCard purchase is $10.
- Limit one transaction up to $300 in Target GiftCards on Target.com.
- Offer does not include Target Visa Gift Cards, Target MasterCard Gift Cards, Target American Express Gift Cards and gift cards issued by other retailers such as dining, lifestyle and entertaining gift cards.
- Offer excludes reloads of previously purchased Target GiftCards, Target GiftCards given in exchange for electronic or prepaid trade-ins, Target GiftCards provided for merchandise returns, Merchandise Return Cards and Target GiftCards provided as free promotional card with qualifying purchase.
- Quantities limited; no rain checks.
- Purchases of Target GiftCards that exceed certain transaction limits may be voided. Terms and conditions apply to gift cards.
It’s good news that the deal will be available in stores as well. You should be able to buy more, but be careful that Target did void gift cards last year for those purchasing huge volumes. You should probably avoid using the same credit card for multiple purchases of $300.
It could be a good opportunity to score some free credit card rewards.