American Express will treat Card Members to a taste of the season in the eight U.S. Centurion Lounge locations in partnership with the location’s renowned Executive Chefs and Head Mixologist throughout the first two weeks of December. The Centurion Lounge food and beverage partners will make special surprise appearances within the lounges as well as treat Card Members to activities and giveaways including tastings of special seasonal dishes, custom holiday recipe cards, exclusive spice blends, and cookbook signings.
Participating Executive Chefs and Head Mixologist, and Centurion Lounge locations include:
- Cédric Vongerichten at LaGuardia Airport and Las Vegas’ McCarran International Airport
- Dean Fearing at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Daniel Patterson at San Francisco International Airport
- Michelle Bernstein at Miami International Airport
- Justin Yu at Houston’s George Bush International Airport
- Michael Solomonov at Philadelphia International Airport
- Jim Meehan, Mixologist at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
Card Members will enjoy surprise and delight treats like: L’Occitane skin care sets, Vosges chocolate making, Allure beauty boxes, hot chocolate and Sanctuary T stations by Marriott. Before departing, Card Members will also receive a special gift: Dopp Kit sets from Away, packed with travel essentials.