Ride sharing app Via has a limited time promotion for Cyber Monday. Throughout the day you will get a 10% when you add credits. But from 12PM to 1PM you will get a 20% bonus when you purchase $100 in credit. So you pay $100 and you get $120. If you have never used the app, you also get a $20 signup bonus.
From 12PM to 1PM today:
- Buy $100 of Ride Credit and get $120
- Buy $25 of Ride Credit and get $27.50
- Buy $50 of Ride Credit and get $55
- Buy $100 of Ride Credit and get $110
Download the app and use my referral code danny7r4dadada to the the $20 signup bonus.
- Qualified referrals should sign up and complete their first ride during the promotion period.
- Via reserves the right to cancel this offer or modify its terms at any time.
Via is currently available only in NYC, Chicago and Washington. Rides start at just $5, $3.95 and $2.95 respectively in each city. From my experience, they usually have cheaper prices than Uber or Lyft, at least in NYC. And they often have promotions for even cheaper rides.