Amazon is sending out emails to some customers with an offer to get three months of Amazon Prime completely free. The offer is for those who have an American Express credit card.
- Get 3 months of Prime courtesy of American Express! As a Prime member, you’ll enjoy access to:
- Fast, free delivery on over 100 million items
- Popular movies and TV shows, including award-winning Prime Original Series
- On-demand, ad-free music streaming
- Prime exclusive brands and savings
- This is a limited time offer and only valid in the United States.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Membership will automatically renew at $119 plus applicable taxes per year after the expiration of the initial 3-month Prime membership. View the Amazon Prime terms at Amazon.com/primeterms .
- Prime memberships redeemed through a Prime gift code or promotional code are not refundable.
- Offer limited to one per customer and Amazon.com account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- This promotion ends on the earlier of (a) 11:59PM PST, 12/31/2018, (b) the time at which 115,000 customers have redeemed the offer, or (c) when Amazon elects to end the promotion.
A targeted offer, likely for those who do not have Amazon Prime and have probably used an Amex card on Amazon for purchases previously. A great time to get free Amazon Prime, so you can do your holiday shopping.
Let me know if you have this offer.