American Airlines has a promotion that can earn you up to 50,000 AAdvantage miles. You need to complete a few activities to earn miles through partners and you also need to fly in a premium cabin to get the maximum amount of miles.
Earn up to 50,000 Bonus Miles
The holiday season can be a busy time, but we’re giving you the opportunity to win during the holidays and earn up to 50,000 bonus miles along the way. Be a holiday hero when you earn miles with participating partners and complete designated activities.
Earn 2,000 bonus miles when you:
- Earn 10,000 partner miles
- Download the app
Earn 5,000 bonus miles when you:
- Earn 25,000 partner miles
- Earn miles by donating to a specialty partner (select charities)
Earn 10,000 bonus miles when you:
- Earn 50,000 partner miles
- Buy & fly in a premium or economy cabin
Earn 33,000 bonus miles when you:
- Earn 100,000 partner miles
- Buy & fly in a premium cabin
- Promotion period: 12:01 a.m. CT November 8 – 11:59 p.m. CT March 31, 2019.
- Registration for the promotion is required.
- All participating partner terms and conditions apply. Participating partners and designated activities are subject to change without notice. Offer excludes any participating partner sweepstakes offers.
- Miles earned or activities completed before registration or outside the promotion period don’t count toward the promotion.
- You can earn up to 50,000 bonus miles by earning the required partner miles and completing the designated activities during the promotion period.
- You can earn the required miles with partners and complete the designated activities in any order. A valid AAdvantage® number must be provided to the partner to earn miles.
- The required miles earned with participating partners may be earned through multiple transactions.
- Completion of a designated activity will only qualify for the promotion once.
- Completion date of activities vary by partner. For some, completion date is the date of the transaction. For others, shipment date or qualification date are considered the completion date. Completion dates must occur during the promotion period. Please contact participating partners to understand how completion dates are determined.
- Bonus miles earned from the promotion don’t count towards partner miles for purposes of the promotion.
- Miles earned from participating partners are cumulative and don’t reset once the required partner miles for a specific achievement are earned. For example, if you earn the 10,000 required partner miles for the Multi-tasker achievement, you only need to earn 15,000 additional miles for the Go-getter achievement.
- Only 50,000 base miles purchased will count towards partner miles for purposes of the promotion. Gifted, shared or bonus miles earned from buying miles don’t qualify for the promotion.
Check their partners and see if there’s anything that is worth doing. You will also need to find the cheapest possible Premium Economy ticket I’ll probably skip it myself.