Three AmaZing Business Visa Credit Cards have an increased bonus of up to $1,000. The offer is only available in TX, CA & NV from three credit unions. We saw this offer last year and it’s now available once more.
Offers & Requirements
There’s two offers, one for $500 and the offer for $1,00 with $4K and $7.5K spending requirement respectively. Then each offer is in the form of a cash bonus or rewards, depending on which card you apply for and from which bank.
- Earn a $1,000 AmaZing Cash Bonus or 100,000-point Rewards Bonus when you spend $7,500 in the first 90 Days, OR
- Earn a $500 AmaZing Cash Bonus or 50,000-point Rewards Bonus when you spend $4,000 in the first 90 Days
The signup bonus is being offered by the following credit unions:
- 3% cash back on office supplies, wireless telephone services, computer network services, insurance products, and telecommunications services and equipment
- 2% cash back on airlines and car rentals when the purchase is made directly with the airline or car rental company
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee
- 0% introductory APR on purchases for 6 months, 15.25% variable APR after that.
- Bonus cash offer applies to new AmaZing Cash for Business and AmaZing Rate for Business Credit Cards.
- Bonus reward points offer applies to new AmaZing Rewards for Business Credit Cards.
- One bonus payment is allowed per business, not per account or per card.
- Bonuses will be awarded within 4 to 6 weeks from the end of the 90-day promotion. Bonus cash for AmaZing Cash for Business cardholders and bonus rewards points for AmaZing Rewards for Business cardholders will be added to your cash back or rewards points balance. Bonus cash for AmaZing Rate for Business cardholders will be applied as a statement credit. Certain terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
- No expiration date
This is one of the best signup bonuses for a credit card, especially for cash bonuses. It is limited to a few states and the application process likely needs to be completed over the phone or in branch. There’s not much info about these banks out there. So, information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Will you apply? Let us know!