Groupon has a new deal that can get you a nice discount on a BJ’s Wholesale Club. There’s two options available, one for the basic membership and the other for the Perks Rewards Membership that earn 2% on purchases:
- $25 for a One-Year BJ’s Wholesale Club Inner Circle Membership with BJ’s Easy Renewal ($55 value) plus $45 in Coupons
- $55 for a One-Year BJ’s Wholesale Club Perks Rewards Membership with BJ’s Easy Renewal ($110 value) plus $45 in Coupons
Buy Here (my affiliate link)
- Valid for new Members only.
- Valid to use online or in-Club upon enrollment.
- Coupons not included in the promotional value.
- Coupons expire March 14, 2019.
- Photo identification required when you visit the Club to pick up your Membership Card.
A pretty good deal if you’re in the market for a new membership. You can also go though RebatesMe to earn 10% cashback that should bring the price down to $22.50 for the basic membership.
However you can do even better, but with more out of pockets cost. You can pay just $15 for an annual membership if you sign up through a referral. You actually pay $40 but you get a $25 gift card. If you do not have a location near you, then you can also purchase a $10 membership for online access only.
Keep in mind that you will be automatically signed up for BJ’s Easy Renewal with the Groupon deal, so set e reminder to cancel if you do not plan on keeping the membership long term.