Buy 10,000+ IHG Rewards Club points and you will receive double the points. Offer available for purchases made by 12:00 AM ET March 22, 2019. We see this offer for discounted IHG points every few months.
- Offer available for purchases made between 12:00 AM ET March 13, 2019, and 11:59 PM ET March 22, 2019.
- This is an exclusive, non-transferable offer for the intended recipient only and may not be forwarded.
- Bonus points will be awarded upon completion of the transaction.
- Bonus points will be awarded to the recipient of the points purchase.
- Members may purchase a maximum of 100,000 points per calendar year and receive as a gift a maximum of 100,000 points per calendar year.
- Please allow 72 hours for points to post and appear in the recipient’s account. All other IHG® Rewards Club Terms and Conditions apply.
IHG points are valued at about 0.4 cents each on average and through this offer you’re purchasing them for 0.5 cents a piece if you buy at least 10,000 points. Not really an outstanding deal but useful for specific redemptions. Even though you’re getting these points for half the normal price, you shouldn’t buy them speculatively. Only purchase if you have a redemption in mind that will give you a good value for your points, or if you need some extra points in your account. Discounted IHG points are not that rare, so no need to rush. These points are sold by Points.com and not directly from IHG, so just use a credit card that earn you at least 2% on everyday spending.
Usually the best redemptions for IHG points are during their PointBreaks promotions, where you can book award nights for just 5,000 points. That’s about $29 per night which is a great price.