The Amex Hilton Honors (No Fee) Card has a new increased public bonus of 75,000 Hilton Honors points. However, there’s an even better bonus that gives you the same amount of points, plus a $50 credit.
Amex Hilton Honors 75,000 Bonus + $50
- Earn 75,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors Card after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- $50 Statement Credit after you make your first purchase on the Card within your first 3 months.
Offer Ends 6/27/2018.
This offer is showing up when making a dummy booking on the Hilton website.
- 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio worldwide
- 5X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at U.S. grocery stores, U.S. restaurants, and U.S. gas stations
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on all other eligible purchases
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Silver status; Earn Gold status after spending $20,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee
Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product (or the old no fee Hilton card). Here’s an easy method to check what Amex cards you’ve had in the past.
This is the best bonus we have seen for the Hilton no fee card, including the older version. The best offer has been 80,000 Hilton points, but with this new offer you get 75,000 points plus a $50 credit. 5,000 Hilton points are probably worth about $20 only. This is a good signup bonus if you’re looking for some extra Hilton points and maybe a few extra Amex cards for Amex offers. The card has no annual fee and now has no foreign transaction fees either.