Raise has a new promotion to entice more people to start selling gift cards. Sell a gift card by January 12th and get $10 off any purchase of $100 or more starting on January 15th, 2018. This promotion also qualifies you for a reduced 10% or 12% commission, depending on the offer that shows up for you. The promotion is on the Raise.com website as well.Go to Raise.com
- List a gift card or store credit between 12/27/17 and 1/12/18 11:59 PM CST to qualify for these promotions.
- Card must sell by 1/12/18 11:59 PM CST to qualify for the reduced 10% (or 12%) commission.
- Card must be listed through 1/15/18 to qualify for $10 off any purchase over $100. $10 promo code will be sent to you on 1/15/18.
- One promo code per household.
- One-time use.
- Select brands do not qualify for these promotions.
- Bulk sellers are ineligible for these promotions.
A nice promotion, open to everyone. You can sell any gift card (says there’s some excluded brands) of any amount to get the $10 discount on a future purchase. Definitely worth doing, as that discount should give you a nice deal on some of the better brands.