There’s a new Tory Burch Amex Offer that came out today. The offer is targeted and I only see it in a few cards such as Everyday and personal Platinum.
Tory Burch Amex Offer
Get 7,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time (or $70) by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $325+ in one or more eligible transactions in-store at Tory Burch or online at toryburch.com or torysport.com by 12/26/2017. See terms for exclusions
- Valid in-store at Tory Burch and Tory Sport and online at toryburch.com or torysport.com.
- Not valid at outlet locations (in-store and online).
- Valid at any participating location in the US and Puerto Rico.
- Excludes locations in Guam and at 330 Royal Hawaiian Avenue, Honolulu, HI.
- Excludes wholesale purchases.
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases.
Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. The new interface usually has issues so if you prefer the old one, you can log in here.
We have seen a similar offer in the past. Physical gift card purchases online will trigger the offer. You could make a small profit and get some free MR points depending on your reselling relationship and you can also test out some portals. TopCashBack is offering 7% for Tory Burch purchases.