JetBlue announced another one of their fare sales, named “Game. On.”. This is a two day sale, offering low fares on select routes. JetBlue offers these sales from time to time. There’s some good deals in there, whether you’re paying cash or using TrueBlue points. To take advantage of the offer, you must book by 11/2/17 (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time) and fly between 11/8/17 – 2/14/18 (with some blackout dates).
You can use TrueBlue points to book these flights and you can get some good value on some routes. Click “POINTS” on top of the list to see how many points each fare will cost you.
The lowest price is $39 one-way or 1,800 TrueBlue points plus $5.60 in fees. That’s for travel between Fort Lauderdale and Chicago.
- Direct link to promo page
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by 11/2/17 (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time).
- Travel between 11/8/17 – 2/14/18. Blackout dates: 11/16 – 11/28 & 12/16/17 – 1/10/18.
- Blue fare shown.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Click on a fare for details.
Remember that you have 24 hours from the time of their original booking to cancel their reservation without being charged a cancellation fee, regardless of fare selected, if travel was booked seven (7) days or more prior to the departure date.
If you see a flight that you’ve already booked, you can contact JetBlue and the difference in fare will be returned in the form of a JetBlue credit, good for one year from the date of issuance. Read more here about their Changes, Cancellations and Standby Guidelines.