A new targeted offer is showing up on some Amex cards today. Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using enrolled card to make a single purchase of $50 or more in-store at Gap & Old Navy by 11/23/2017. Not valid on online purchases.
- Offer valid in-store only at Gap, GapKids, babyGap, GapBody, and Old Navy stores.
- Excludes Gap Factory locations, Old Navy outlets and Clearance Centers.
- Excludes The Options Gift Cards and bulk gift cards.
- Valid at participating locations in the US.
- Not valid on online purchases. Offer is non-transferable.
Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. The new interface usually has issues so if you prefer the old one, you can log in here.
A decent discount available in-store only and it should work on gift cards also. But, it’s not that hard to purchase their gift cards at a 20% discount. Offer is targeted so check your cards if you’re interested and add it before it’s gone.