There’s a new Amex Offer that can save you money when you rent a car. You can get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200+ in one or more transactions in-store at Enterprise Rent-A-Car or online at enterprise.com by 12/31/2017. That means that you can save up to 10% if you spend exactly $200 in total.
- Offer valid for rentals made directly with Enterprise Rent-A-Car through US website enterprise.com, US reservation telephone line, US mobile app, or at any participating locations in the US, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
- Rentals must be paid for between promotion start and end dates to qualify.
- Not valid on previously completed rentals.
- Transaction must be in USD to qualify.
- Not valid for Enterprise Truck Rental, Enterprise CarShare, RideShare by Enterprise, Enterprise Fleet Management, Entertainment and Production rentals, and General Aviation/FBO rentals.
- Excludes rentals through international locations, third parties, agents, and affiliate sites that link to/from enterprise.com.
Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. The new interface usually has issues so if you prefer the old one, you can log in here.
Not a big discount but if you rent a car often from Enterprise, it’s worth loading it to your card to get a $20 statement credit. There was an even better offer last week for National.