There’s a new Amex Offer that can save you 20% at some MGM Resorts. You can get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $250+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at select MGM Resorts destinations from 10/17/17 to 1/8/18. See terms for exclusions.
- Offer valid only at MGM Grand®, The Mirage®, Monte Carlo®, New York-New York®, Luxor®, Excalibur®, Beau Rivage®, Gold Strike®, and MGM Grand® Detroit.
- Reservations must be made directly through MGM Resorts online at mlife.com, by phone, or via mobile app.
- Excludes all other MGM Resorts destinations. Excludes Four Seasons rooms, SKYLOFTS, NoMad, Park MGM and residences.
- Not valid for BillDirect transactions.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. The new interface usually has issues so if you prefer the old one, you can log in here.