Old Second Bank has a bonus for new checking accounts that comes in two parts. The offer is available in Illinois only. It has now been increased to $150 (HT: DoC).
Up to $150 cash bonus offer is open only to new personal checking account relationships with Old Second that are opened with money not currently on deposit at any Old Second Bank. Plus 1,000 Debit Reward Points will be added to your reward point balance for three BillPay transactions completed within the first 60 days of account opening.
- To receive $100 cash bonus, customer must enroll for an O2 Debit Card and O2 Online Banking at new checking account opening and must be continually enrolled in both services for 30 days. $100 cash bonus will be credited to account within 3-5 weeks thereafter.
- To receive $50 cash bonus, two or more recurring direct deposits totaling at least $500 must be received in the account within 90 days of initial account opening. $50 cash bonus will be deposited within 1-2 weeks of receiving second direct deposit into the account.
Cash bonus may be subject to 1099 reporting.
Illinois residents only.
Only one cash bonus offer per household.
Money Connection Checking has a $50 minimum opening deposit. No required minimum balance. eStatements are free. $3.95 monthly paper statement fee. Paper statement fee does not apply if primary account holder is 65 or better.
Accounts closed within 90 days of opening will be charged $25.
An OK bonus, but it does have a few requirements to get that $125. It’s available in IL only and can be opened online.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses.
- Promo Page
- Bonus: $150
- Account Type: Money Connection Checking
- Availability: IL
- Expiration Date: None
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Two of at least $500 within 90 days
- Other Requirements: Enroll for an O2 Debit Card and O2 Online Banking
- Monthly Fee: $3.95 (waived with eStatements)
- Closing Account Fee: $25 if closed within 90 days