Amex Premier Rewards Gold Card has a great spending offer that can earn you 30,000 Membership Rewards points if you’re an existing cardholder. The offer is targeted but you can check if you’re eligible.
Offer & Requirements
We’re excited to tell you that you can earn 30,000 extra Membership Rewards® points after you enroll your Card and spend $2,000 by March 31, 2019.
To check if you are targeted, you can log in here. If you are, all you need to do is enroll and then complete the spending.
- Must enroll your Card in the offer by March 31, 2019
- Make purchases with your Premier Rewards Gold Card that total $2,000 or more from the time you complete enrollment through March 31, 2019.
- The points will be credited to your Membership Rewards account within 8-12 weeks after the spend requirement is met.
- Qualifying purchases can be made by the Basic Card Member and any Additional Card Members on your Card Account.
- The following do NOT count as purchases and will not qualify for this offer: fees or interest charges, purchases of traveler’s checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, or purchases of any cash equivalents.
- Additional Card Members on your account are not eligible for their own offer.
The offer itself is obviously a great spending bonus, similar to what we recently saw on some other MR earning cards. It gives you an extra 15X for up to $2,000 in spending. So if you have it in your cards it’s definitely worth it. This is like a second sign up bonus on the card.
I would suggest to complete the spending requirement through regular spend to avoid any issues with Amex who have been getting stricter lately with MS.