Amex EveryDay Card has two spending offer available that can earn you as much as 12,500 Membership Rewards points if you’re an existing cardholder. The offers are targeted but you can check if you’re eligible.
Offer & Requirements
12,500 MR Offer
We’re excited to tell you that you can earn 12,500 extra Membership Rewards points after you enroll your Card and spend $1,000 by March 31, 2019.
10,000 MR Offer
We’re excited to tell you that you can earn 10,000 extra Membership Rewards points after you enroll your Card and spend $1,000 by March 31, 2019.
- Must enroll your Card in the offer by March 31, 2019
- Make purchases with your EveryDay Card that total $1,000 or more from the time you complete enrollment through March 31, 2019.
- The points will be credited to your Membership Rewards account within 8-12 weeks after the spend requirement is met.
- Qualifying purchases can be made by the Basic Card Member and any Additional Card Members on your Card Account.
- The following do NOT count as purchases and will not qualify for this offer: fees or interest charges, purchases of traveler’s checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, or purchases of any cash equivalents.
- Additional Card Members on your account are not eligible for their own offer.
Bot are great spending bonuses. You can get an extra 12.5X for up to $1,000 in spending. So if you have either offer in your cards, it’s definitely worth it.
I would suggest to complete the spending requirement through regular spend to avoid any issues with Amex who have been getting stricter lately with MS.