As a Le Club AccorHotels member, you can now earn 2,000 extra Finnair Plus award points when you book a Finnair-operated and marketed flight in August and fly between 1 September and 30 November 2019. Finnair Plus points can be easily converted into Le Club points online.
To earn the extra points, you must sign up for the campaign on this page before your departure but at the latest by 31 August 2019.
Terms and Condition
- Booking period: 1–31 August 2019.
- Registration period: 1–31 August 2019. You must register before your flight.
- Travel period: 1 September–30 November 2019.
- All routes operated and marketed by Finnair are eligible for extra points.
- The following booking classes are eligible for extra points: J, C, D, I, Y, B, H, K, M, P, T, V, L, N, S, Q, O, Z, R.
- Only registered Finnair Plus members are eligible for extra points. You must be a Finnair Plus member in order to earn extra points during the campaign.
- No-show or cancellation of booking does not qualify for extra award points.
- The extra points can be received only once, and they will be added to the customer’s account during the flight.
- Extra points are award points and do not affect your tier point balance.
- The promotion does not qualify for extra tier bonus points.
- Finnair Plus terms and conditions apply. Finnair reserves the right to make changes at any time.
The promotion is a bit weird, but you get some extra points if you have any Finnair flights planned. You don’t really need to be a Le Club AccorHotels member.