Camden Nation Bank is offering up to $300 for new checking accounts in Maine and New Hampshire. It’s pretty easy to fulfill bonus requirements and it is available till the end of the year.
To be eligible for account bonus you must open between June 12 and March 31, 2019, one of these accounts:
- Simple Promise ($100 Bonus)
- Promise Rewards ($200 Bonus)
- Promise Premier checking account ($300 Bonus)
Respective bonus will be paid out if you have:
- Direct deposits of $500 or more, of your payroll, pension or government benefits, such as Social Security during your second statement cycle.
Your bonus will be paid within 60 days of meeting requirements. Account must be maintained in good standing to earn bonus and rewards. Account bonuses and rewards are reported to the IRS as interest income.
You must be a Maine or New Hampshire resident at account opening.
No signers on the account may be, or have been, a signer on a Camden National Bank consumer checking account within the past 6 months.
- Simple Promise
- No monthly fees and no minimum balance requirement
- Promise Rewards
- $5 monthly fee waived with $100 or more in your account OR a balance of at least $2,500 or more in any combination of qualifying deposit and certificate of deposit balances, each statement period
- Promise Premier checking account
- $20 monthly fee waived with minimum average balance of $2,500 or more in your account, balance of $25,000 in total deposit balances, or Consumer and residential mortgage loan balances of $150,000 or more.
All bonuses require direct deposits of $500 or more, so might at well go for the highest bonus of $300. You need to keep $2,500 in the account to avoid the $20 monthly fee for that bonus. Otherwise you could go for the $200 bonus, since the Promise Rewards account is super easy to keep fee-free.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses.
- Apply Here
- Bonus: $100/$200/$300
- Account Type: Simple Promise/Promise Rewards/Promise Premier
- Availability: Maine and New Hampshire
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2017
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $500 or more during your second statement cycle
- Monthly Fee: None/$5/$20 (Can be waived)
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown