Northwest Savings Bank has $200 bonus offer when you open a new MyNorthwest Checking Account. The bonus comes in two parts and you need to keep account open for a year in order to get the second half of it.
Within 6 months of Account opening, two ACH Direct Deposits (“Deposit(s)”) of $200 or more made by an employer or other outside source must be deposited into Account.
Internal transfers between accounts or deposits made at a branch or ATM do not qualify as Deposit(s).
- First bonus of $100 will be posted to Account within 14 calendar days of the second Deposit.
- Second bonus of $100 will be paid to Account within 14 calendar days after one year anniversary of Account being opened provided: (i) customer qualifies for first bonus; and, (ii) two Deposits were received within two months prior to one year anniversary of date Account was opened.
Bonuses only available to customers who open a new “MyNorthwest Checking” or “MyNorthwest Interest Checking” account.
The offer is available in parts of Maryland, New York, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. My zip code in NYC doesn’t qualify. Let us know where you are and if the offer is available to you.
Offer not available to those who have had an open checking account within six months of new account opening.
MyNorthwest Checking doesn’t have any monthly fees.
- Apply Here
- Account Type: MyNorthwest Checking
- Availability: Maryland, New York, Ohio, and Pennsylvania
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,000
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, 2 x $200
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: Must be open for one year to receive second half of bonus