Kroger is offering discounts on a variety of third party gift cards. Most of the offers are available till 7/29/17.
There’s are all the current gift card deals:
- Save $10.00 on Your Grocery Purchase when you buy TWO (2) Staples gift cards totaling $50.00 or more
- Save $5.00 on 3 Panera Bread Gift Cards
- Save $10.00 on 2 The Children’s Place Gift Cards
- Save $5.00 on IHOP Gift Card when you buy ONE (1) $25 or more
- Save $5.00 on 3 Groupon Gift Cards
- Save $10.00 on 2 BEDANDBREAKFAST.COM Gift Cards
- Save $10.00 on 2 Express Gift Cards when you buy TWO (2) Express Gift Cards totaling $50.00 or more
- Save $10.00 on 2 Dollar Shave Club Gift Cards
- Save $10.00 on 4 JC Penney Gift Cards when you buy FOUR (4) JC PENNEY gift cards totaling $100.00 or more
You can find the digital coupons here, and you need to load them to your card.
- Must load coupon to card
- Must use your Kroger store card
- Limit of one coupon per household.
This is nice deal if you find any merchants that interest you. Some offers require you to purchase a certain number of gift cards, without a dollar amount requirement. In those cases look for the smallest denominations.
You can also combine this with a 4X fuel points offer on gift cards that’s available till 7/19/17. Don’t forget to use a credit card that gives you the most points at groceries stores such as Blue Cash Preferred, Old Blue Cash or Chase Freedom that has grocery stores as a bonus category this quarter.
Also this could get you free cell service. For every 100 fuel points you get a dollar cell service credit when you use Kroger’s phone service.
HT: Doctor of Credit