CardCash has a sale on Hyatt gift cards today. You can purchase them at 22.7% off. They also have discounted Shell Gas cards at just over 5% off. No discount code required.
Keep in mind that you also earn 5x UR points at CardCash when you pay with one of your Chase Ink cards through PayPal.
- Expires 6/26/2017 at 11:59 PM EST.
- All CardCash promotions are valid until the expiration date written on the email.
- Maximum $3,000 per customer.
- CardCash only guarantees their cards for 45 days
Hyatt Gift Cards
- Hyatt Gift Cards do not expire.
- A recipient can pass them on to a friend, relative, associate, etc., to use.
- Hyatt Gift Cards are valid towards the payment of Hyatt goods and services such as lodging, food and beverage, spa services, taxes and other service fees and charges at outlets operated by Hyatt.
- Hyatt Gift Cards are valid for use at participating Hyatt-branded hotels in North America (includes Canada), Mexico, Caribbean, Central America and South America. This includes Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt, Andaz, Hyatt Centric, The Unbound Collection, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Residence Club. Participating Locations.
This should be a nice discount if you’re planning a stay on any Hyatt properties. Don’t buy these gift cards speculatively though as gift cards from CardCash often have issues and the value is only guaranteed for 45 days. Definitely use them within that time period, but preferably, much quicker.
If you have any problems with their gift cards within 45 days they are pretty good at issuing refunds, at least in my personal experience.