The Drop App will supercharge your debit cards and credit cards by giving you extra rewards with extra points when you spend money at Amazon, Walmart, Whole Foods, Uber, Starbucks, and many more.
You can download the Drop App from the or , but you’ll need to an invite code to sign up. You can use mine, invite code: jv0st, and earn 1,000 points. I will earn 1,000 point as well.
There’s a catch. They need your bank log in info to add your cards o the app.
What Are Points Worth
The sign-up bonus of 1,000 points might sound like a lot, but is only worth $1. So each point is equal to 1/10 of a cent.
You earn points for signing up, referring friends, completing one time activities or shopping at participating retailers.
One Time Bonuses
- 1,000 Points for Joining.
- 100 Points for Linking Card.
- 2,000 Points for Linking a Second Card.
- 50 Points for Email Registration.
- 50 Points for Enabling Notifications.
- 20 Points for Activating First Offer.
- 10 Points for Visit Drop on Twitter.
- 10 Points for Visit Drop on Facebook.
- 50 Points for Connecting on Facebook.
- 30 Points for Redeeming First Reward.
- 1,000 Points for Each Referral.
- 5,000 Points for Completing 5 Referrals.
Earn When You Shop
- Amazon.com – 20 points per $1 (2%)
- Walgreens – 10 points per $1 (1%)
- Walmart – 10 points per $1 (1%)
- Target – 10 points per $1 (1%)
- Whole Foods Market – 10 points per $1 (1%)
- Trader Joe’s – 15 points per $1 (1.5%)
- Safeway – 11 points per $1 (1.1%)
- HEB – 20 points per $1 (2%)
- Uber – 15 points per $1 (1.5%)
- Starbucks – 15 points per $1 (1.5%)
- McDonald’s – 10 points per $1 (1%)
- Dunkin’ Donuts – 17 points per $1 (1.7%)
- Chipotle – 15 points per $1 (1.5%)
- 7-Eleven – 19 points per $1 (1.9%)
- Shell – 3 points per $1 (.3%)
- Bath & Body Works
- Urban Outfitters
- Macy’s – 1o points per $1 (1%)
- Seamless – 20 points per $1 (2%)
- Blue Bottle Coffee
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea
Points are worth 1/10 of a cent because that’s how much value you get when using them to purchase gift cards. They have a wide selection of gift cards available, all at 1,000 per dollar. You can get Amazon, Best Buy, Dunkin, Starbucks, Lyft and many more.
This is obviously a great app for now, but we’ll see how long it lasts. They offer great rates at very interesting merchants, which is cash earned on top of other rewards programs. They also have lots of gift card redemption choices, such as Amazon, which it as good as cash for many.
Now the main issue with this app is how you link your credit and debit cards. Instead of inputting the card info, you need to enter the bank log in information for your account and they will automatically add the cards to the app. I’m sure that’s a big turn off for many, so definitely think about this before signing up.