There’s a new groupon that can save you money at Sears. The groupon itself will give you up to 33% off at Sears in-store only, but you can save about 50% when stacking this offer with a current Groupon promo and cashback from shopping portals.
Here’s the three options available:
- $19.99 for $30 valid in-store at Sears
- $39.99 for $60 valid in-store at Sears
- $69.99 for $100 valid in-store at Sears
- Promotional value expires Aug 15, 2019. Amount paid never expires.
- Limit 1 per person.
- Valid in-store only at Sears stores in participating locations. Not valid online.
- Not combinable with other coupons or vouchers.
- Not Valid at Sears Outlet, Sears Appliance Store, Sears Optical, Sears Hometown Stores and Sears Auto centers.
- Excludes Clearance Items,Grocery, Pharmacy, Cleaning supplies, Home services, Gift cards and Calling cards, Protection agreements and Lands’ End products. All Sales Final. No returns, no exchanges (except for defective merchandise).
- Minimum purchase equal to the full offer value required. Purchase requirement before taxes and other discounts.
The groupon itself gives you savings of 33% for the first two options of 30% for the last option. Let’s take the second option for our example.
You’re purchasing $60 worth for $40. Using promo code EASY20 you can get another 20% off, which is $8 in this case. If you go through a shopping portal such as SimplyBestCoupons you’ll earn 10% in cashback on the paid amount, so another $3.20 in savings.
Final cost for $60 worth of spending, is $28.80, more than 50% off.
This should give you some nice savings at Sears if you have a location nearby. Sometimes these groupon go fast, so make sure you purchase sooner than later if you’re interested.
If you don’t have an account, you can sign up through my referral and get 25% off your order.