Chase has an offer for Chase Ritz-Carlton card holders, when using it for purchases through Apple Pay, similar but better than this deal for the Freedom cards that I posted yesterday.
Receive a $25 statement credit when you use Apple Pay to make five purchases with your Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Credit Card from May 15 to February 15, 2019.
- This offer is valid from 05/15/2017 through 06/15/2017.
- To qualify for this offer, you must make 5 transactions using your consumer Ritz-Carlton Rewards® credit card with your Apple Pay® account during checkout.
- Purchases are when you, or an authorized user, use a card to make purchases of products and services, minus returns or refunds.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after the qualifying purchase(s) post(s) to your account for the statement credit to post to your Ritz-Carlton Rewards® credit account.
- Limit one statement credit per customer or card account.
- For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see https://support.apple.com/km207105
Another good offer from Chase that can easily net you $25 if you have the Ritz-Carlton card and Apple Pay. The good part about this offer is that you can make the 5 transactions anywhere, unlike that Freedom offer.