American Airlines AAdvantage program has a new promotion for extra miles when you convert your hotel points. From now through February 15, 2019, convert your hotel points to American Airlines AAdvantage miles, and you’ll earn a 25% bonus on the amount of miles you receive from the conversion.
Participating Hotel Partners:
- Best Western International
- Carlson Rezidor Hotels
- Choice Hotels
- Hilton honors
- Hyatt Hotels & Resorts
- InterContinental Hotels Group
- Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- Wyndham Hotel Group
See Promo page.
- Must initiate the AAdvantage mileage conversions between 12:00 am Central time on February 28, 2019 and 11:59 pm Central time on February 15, 2019
- Members can convert multiple times with multiple Hotel Partners.
- Conversions for hotel and air packages from Hotel Partners are included for this offer.
- Bonus miles will be posted by American Airlines to the qualifying AAdvantage member’s account within 7 business days
- Bonus miles earned in this promotion do not count toward elite status qualification.
Most conversion don’t make any sense at all since transfer rates are terrible. SPG could be the only exception here. The conversion rate is 1:1 and you also get a 5,000 bonus for every 20,000 Starpoints that you transfer. So for 20K Starpoints you will receive a total of 31,250 AAdvantage miles.