First National Bank of Omaha has a great offer for their TravElite American Express which is now publicly available. The card comes with a sign-up bonus of 25,000 points, worth $250 and other benefits, all for no annual fee.
FNBO TravElite Amex Card Offer
Earn 25,000 points to redeem for a $250 statement credit, when you spend $2,500 in the first 3 billing cycles.
Points can be redeemed at 1 cent a piece for statement credit so that will give you a $250 sign-up bonus. There’s no travel partners, so you can use points to book flights or purchase are gift cards and merchandise, again at 1 cent a piece.
Besides the sign up bonus there’s a lot of extras here that we rarely see in a no-fee card. You get $100 in statement credits yearly for baggage, fees, airport lounge access, on-board food and beverage and more. This alone makes it worthwhile to keep the card long term. You also receive $100 Global Entry Credit and no foreign transaction fees.
Earning is also decent. 3x points per $1 spent on travel purchases and 1.5x everywhere else.
This is a great card considering that it doesn’t have an annual fee, plus it runs on the American Express network which means that you can take advantage of some Amex Offers. The sign-up bonus of $250 is decent, but you can also get $100 Global Entry Credit and $100 in travel credits annually. There’s no reason to close this card once you apply.
What do you think? Will you go for it?
- Apply Here
- 25,000 points to redeem for a $250 statement credit, when you spend $2,500 in the first 3 billing cycles
- 3x points per $1 spent on travel purchases
- 1.5x points per $1 spent on everyday purchases
- $100 Global Entry Credit – Save time and bypass the lines for TSA screening and customs at select U.S. airports if approved. Pay your Global Entry application fee and receive the full $100 back as a statement credit.
- $100 Travel Discretionary Fund – Enroll your TravElite Card with Premium Concierge and receive up to $100 in statement credits yearly to use for baggage, fees, airport lounge access, on-board food and beverage and more.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- No Annual Fee