Bank of America is offering a $200 sign up bonus when you open a Business Advantage or Business Fundamentals checking account online and make $1000 in qualifying deposits within 60 days of new account opening. “Qualifying Deposits” are deposits of funds new to Bank of America and/or Merrill Lynch. The deal expires on 12/31/2016.
The Business Fundamentals account has a $18 monthly fee that can be waived with a $3,000 minimum daily balance or $250 in monthly debit card purchases.
The $200 bonus will be deposited 90 after you fulfill the requirements. There’s no mention of a closing fee, so you should be able to close the account after receiving the bonus.
You are not eligible to receive the bonus if you have an account that is now open or that has been closed within the last 6 months, so you can repeat this again before the offer is over.
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Business Fundamentals
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2017
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: $1000 in qualifying deposits within 60 days of new account opening
- Monthly Fee: $18 for Business Fundamentals (waived with with a $3,000 minimum daily balance or $250 in monthly debit card purchases)
- Closing Account Fee: None
This deal is better than the other $100 bonus that came out in January, but not nearly as good as an amazing $2000 bonus they had last year. That’s probably not coming back anytime soon. If you’re going for it, then the Business Fundamentals account is the best option, with a monthly fee that’s a bit easier to waive. You can make a deposit of $3000 and keep it it there until you receive the bonus. Close account, wait six months and repeat.