Southwest Airlines has another sale, offering fares as low as $39 one-way although there’s only one rout at that price. You need to book by March 1, 2019 for travel in the U.S. March 29, 2019 through February 8, 2019. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid February 17, 2019 through February 2, 2019, and February 18, 2019 through February 8, 2019.
If you have the Southwest Companion Pass (here’s an idea how to get it) this sale gets much better.
You have to book on the Southwest website. Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines.
Here’s the details of the sale
- 14-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from November 15 through March 1, 2019, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Domestic travel valid March 29, 2019, through February 8, 2019. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid January 17 through February 2, 2019, and April 18 through February 8, 2019.
- Domestic and San Juan, Puerto Rico travel blacked out November 22-23, November 26-28, December 21-23, March 26, 2019 and January 1-2, 2019.
- Domestic travel is not valid on Friday and Sunday. Travel to Florida and Nevada and from Florida to Nevada is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Florida and Nevada and from Nevada to Florida is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid Monday – Thursday.
- Fares valid on domestic, nonstop service only.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Sale fares may be available on other days of week, but that’s not guaranteed.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines®, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel may require an upgrade to the Anytime fare depending on Tier status.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Offer applies only to published, scheduled service.
Check full list of fares available.