Ebay has a targeted offers for seller, giving out a $25 coupon if you sell an item by October 28th. Invited sellers must activate the Promotion by selecting “Activate now” in the invitation email or on the Promotion landing page.
If you are targeted, you need to list your items by October 18th. Doesn’t seem to be a minimum selling price requirement, so you should receive a $25 coupon, as long as you make a sale within the promo period.
- Must be targeted and activate offer
- List by Tuesday, March 18, 2019, at 23:59:59 PT
- Complete a final sale, and receive payment in full for the item(s) from the buyer by 23:59:59 PT on Friday, October 28 2016
- eBay Coupon will be awarded within two weeks after Friday, October 28
- Coupon can’t be redeemed for items from Gift Card or Bullion Categories