Chase has sent out best ever targeted offers for their IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card. Those who were lucky to get the offers by email will receive 100,000 IHG points after spending $2,000 in the first 3 months. The annual fee of $49 is not waived.
This bonus is 20K higher than the highest bonus we’ve seen, but that offer came with the annual fee waived for the first year. This is a great offer on this card and a great one, so you should go for it if you were targeted.
- Targeted Offer
- 100,000 Bonus Points after spending $2,000 on purchases in the first three months
- 5,000 Bonus Points after adding authorized user and making one purchase within 3 months
- Annual free night
- Earn 5 points per $1 spent when you stay at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores & restaurants
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Automatic 10% point rebate
- Platinum Elite Status as long as you’re a Select cardmember
- No foreign transaction fees when you use your card for purchases abroad
- $49 Annual Fee (not waived)
- Offer expires on 11/11/16