American Express is offering 75,000 Membership Rewards Points on their Business Platinum card after spending $5,000 within three months. This is a targeted offer. You need to log in to see if it’s available to you. If you weren’t taregetd you’ll see “We’re sorry, our systems are currently down. Please try to apply again later”.
This offer is not even close to highest ever offer of 150K, but on the plus side it looks like it doesn’t have the “once per lifetime” restriction.
If you never had the card, it wouldn’t make sense to apply, but if you’ve already had it in the past it could be a good option for an extra 75K MR points since the lifetime language is omitted.
Who can apply?
First of all you need to be targeted in order to receive the bonus. This is a business credit card so you have to sign up as a business. But you can still apply even if you don’t have an employer identification number (EIN). You can just use your social security number (SSN) if your business is a sole-proprietorship.
- (log in to check if targeted)
- Expires March 10, 2019
- 2x MR points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- 1x MR points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
- Annual $200 Airline Fee Credit (can be received twice while paying only one annual fee)
- Airport Lounge Access Program
- Concierge Service
- No foreign transaction fees
- $450 Annual Fee (not waived first year)