Chase is still offering a sign up bonus of Two Free Nights and $50 statement credit after your first purchase, but now the spending requirement has been increased to $2,000 within three months (HT: reddit), instead of $1,000. You can also get 5,000 bonus points when you add an authorized user to your account.
To get the offer you need to do a dummy booking. Log into your Hyatt account and go through the steps of selecting hotel and room and at the payments page, you will see the offer next to the credit card information.
Chase Hyatt is not included in the 5/24 rule.
- Find Offer Through Dummy Booking
- Two Free Nights at any category after $2,000 spend within 3 months
- $50 statement credit after your first purchase
- 5,000 bonus points when you add an authorized user to your account
- 3 points per $1 spent at all Hyatt properties
- 2 points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airline tickets purchased directly from the airline, and at car rental agencies
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases made with your card
- Exclusive benefits with Platinum status as long as you’re a cardmember.* This includes a 15% point bonus on eligible spend, complimentary in-room Internet, 72-hour room guarantee, expedited check-in and a preferred reservation line
- No foreign transaction fees
- Protection benefits including Lost Luggage Reimbursement, Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Extended Warranty Protection, and more
- 1 free night every year after your cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 property
- $75 Annual Fee