Bank of America is offering 30,000 bonus miles for their Asiana Visa Signature card after you make $3,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening. This is a considerable increase from the standard 10,000 offer. This card comes with a $99 annual fee that is not waived for the first year.
The card also has OK earning rates and some additional benefits that make it worthwhile since these are pretty valuable points. You will earn 3 miles per dollar on Asiana purchases, 2x at gas and grocery stores and 1x everywhere else. You also receive a 10,000 Bonus Miles Certificate annually and a $100 annual rebate on Asiana Airlines ticket purchases. You may not earn more than 200,000 miles within a single year, but that shouldn’t be a problem for most people since most likely you won;t put that much spend on this card.
Asiana is a Star Alliance member. Since I’m not an expert on this topic you can check out this post at USCreditCardGuide for more info in the airline and use of miles.
- Apply Now (direct link)
- Get 30,000 Bonus Miles after you make $3,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening
- 3 miles for every $1 spent on purchases with Asiana Airlines
- 2 miles for every $1 spent on gas and at grocery stores
- 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- 10,000 Bonus Miles Certificate awarded annually
- Automatic $100 annual rebate on Asiana Airlines ticket purchases
- No Foreign Transaction Fees