Today, Chase and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards, the guest loyalty program of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., announced enhancements to The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card including the upgrade of the card to Visa Infinite. Cardmembers will now get airline ticket discounts, access to more than 900 Priority Pass lounges, Global Entry application fee reimbursement, special car rental privileges and numerous exclusive experiences, among many other benefits. Since this is an “enhancement”, it means that this is still the same card and the 24 month rule will apply to previous card holders.
The card also comes with a great sign-up bonus.You will receive three free nights at participating Tier 1-4 Ritz-Carlton properties after you spend $5,000 or more within the first three months of account opening. You will also get 10,000 Ritz-Carlton points when you add an authorized user and they make their first purchase within 3 months.
The card comes with a $450 annual fee that is not waived the first year, but there’s plenty of travel benefits that will offset the fee and make it worthwhile. It has a $300 airline credit (incidentals only), a $100 hotel credit and $100 discount on multi-passenger ticket purchases. Global Entry or TSA Pre Check credit is also worth $100 or $85 respectively. Add lounge access and other benefits, and this card becomes of great value to frequent travelers.
The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card is the first co-brand credit card in the U.S. on the Visa Infinite platform.
- Apply Here
- Three complimentary nights at participating The Ritz-Carlton hotels (Tier 1-4) after spending $5,000 in the first three months after account opening
- Earn 10,000 bonus points when you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- Five points for every $1 spent at participating The Ritz-Carlton hotels or worldwide partner brands
- Two points for every $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline, at car rental agencies and restaurants
- One point for every $1 spent anywhere else
- Automatic Gold Elite status in Ritz-Carlton Rewards for the first year and maintain after spending $10,000 each year
- Platinum Elite status in Ritz-Carlton Rewards after spending $75,000 each year
- Unlimited $100 discounts on two or more domestic airline tickets
- Worldwide access to more than 900 airport lounges through Priority Pass
- Global Entry application fee reimbursement credit
- $300 annual travel credit
- $100 hotel credit on each paid stay of two nights or longer
- Car rental discount and upgrades
- No foreign transaction fees
- $450 Annual Fee (not waived)