A proposed settlement has been reached in a class action lawsuit about the packaging of the following TRESemmé Naturals products, that falsely indicated they were natural.
- Nourishing Moisture Shampoo
- Nourishing Moisture Conditioner
- Radiant Volume Shampoo
- Radiant Volume Conditioner
- Vibrantly Smooth Shampoo
- Vibrantly Smooth Conditioner
You are a member of the Class if you purchased at least one of those TRESemmé Naturals products. There’s $3.25 million to pay Class Members’ claims, attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses and certain administrative costs.
After payment of all fees and expenses, the balance of the Settlement Fund will be distributed to Class Members who have filed claims on the basis of the number of Products that they purchased. Class Members may receive a maximum of $5 for each Product purchased. Class Members may recover for up to ten Products purchased per household without submitting proofs of purchase, and may recover for more than ten Products per household by submitting valid proofs of purchase. If there are insufficient funds in the Settlement Fund to pay all claims in full, every claim will be reduced pro rata.
- File claim here
- Rebate: Up to $50 with no proof ($5 per product), more with proof
- Proof of Purchase Required: No
- Settlement Pool: $3.25 million
- Deadline: 09/29/2016
- Read Settlement Details Here