The Citi Hilton Reserve Card has a best ever offer with two free weekend nights and a $100 statement credit. The two night are part of the standard offer but the statement credit makes this better since it takes care of the annual fee of $95 which is not waived for the first year.
To receive the sign up bonus of two weekend nights at properties within the Hilton portfolio you need to make $2,500 or more in purchases within the first 4 months after account opening on the Citi Reserve Card. You’ll also earn a $100 statement credit after spending $100 or more on your first hotel stay in the Hilton Portfolio within the first six months of account opening.
This is great card if you’re looking to stay at some of the best Hilton Properties. You can easily get a value of $1,000 or more out of those two weekend nights. You’ll get automatic HHonors Gold status, which means you’ll get every fifth night free. The card has good earning rates, but remember that Hilton points are not the most valuable, usually slightly less than 0.5 cents per point. There’s also a 25% bonus on all base points you earn.
- Apply Here
- Earn 2 Weekend Nights after making $2,500 in purchases within 4 months
- $100 statement credit after spending $100 or more on your first hotel stay in the Hilton Portfolio within the first six months
- Earn 10 HHonors Bonus Points on hotel stays within the Hilton Portfolio
- Earn 5 HHonors Bonus Points on airline and car rental purchases
- Earn 3 HHonors Bonus Points on all other purchases
- Anniversary bonus of one weekend night certificate good if you make $10,000 in purchases
- HHonors Gold status as long as you’re a Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve cardmember
- HHonors Diamond status when you make $40,000 or more in purchases each calendar year
- $95 Annual Fee, not waived