Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card is offering a highest ever public offer of 30,000 miles after making at least $1,000 in purchases within 90 days of your new credit card account open date. Now you can also get a $100 statement credit by doing the same $1,000 spend. This wasn’t available in the earlier offer. The card comes with an annual fee of $75 that is not waived the first year, but the statement credit covers it anyway and you come out $25 ahead plus the points.
- Apply Here (direct link)
- 30,000 Bonus Miles upon approval (Please allow 2-3 weeks for Bonus Miles to post to your Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan account.)
- $100 statement credit after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening
- Coach Companion Fare every year from $121(USD) ($99, plus taxes and fees from $22. Please allow 2-3 weeks after approval for the companion fare to post to your Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan account.)
- Up to 5 miles per $1 spent using Mileage Plan Dining
- 3 miles for every qualifying dollar in purchases of Alaska Airlines tickets, Vacation packages and Cargo purchases
- 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- $75 Annual Fee (Not waived)
Bank of America is one of the more lenient card issuers that will let you apply for a card if you have recently had it, or even if you currently have it. They will also combine credit pulls for applications made on the same day.