[EXPIRED] You can receive a sign up bonus of 50,000 Delta Skymiles after $1,000 in purchases and a $50 statement credit after your first Delta purchase with a new Gold Delta SkyMiles Business credit card from American Express. The card has a $95 annual fee which is waived the first year. This offer expires today, May 31, 2016 so hurry up if you plan to get the card.
Keep in mind that you can only receive bonuses once per lifetime from Amex even on business cards. So if you previously had this card, you are not eligible for the offer. The personal card is a different product so you can still get this bonus, even if you had the personal Gold Delta Skymiles card (which has a 50K bonus going on as well).
The highest offer for this card is 60K, so if you don’t need SkyMiles right away, you might be better off waiting for that offer.
- Apply Here
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after spending $1,000 in your first 3 months
- $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase within your first 3 months
- Offer expires on May 31, 2016
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight—a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four
- Enjoy Priority Boarding – board early, stow your carry-on bag, and settle into your seat sooner
- Earn 2 miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta and earn one mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases with no mileage cap
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance
- $95 Annual Fee, waived the first year