Here’s a round up of posts, news, deals and other stuff that caught my attention in the last few days. I either don’t have the expertise, or was too lazy to write about them. Or maybe they’re just fun reads and not really travel/credit cards/deals related. I’ll add more stories during the day if I find anything else that I think will interest you, so check back.
- 5x with BBVA NBA from June 2 – June 16 – Great opportunity coming for those who have the card. I was denied last time I applied and now you can only get the car in branch.
- Buy Starpoints at 35% Discount for 2.3 Cents Each – They’re still pretty expensive even after the discount, but could be a nice option if you just need some extra points towards a redemption.
- Earn 500 Wyndham Rewards points by joining the Opinion Rewards Panel – Thanks goes to Mike who sent this to me by email. It’s a bit lengthy for just 500 Wyndham points but worth it if you need to extend the life of your points.
- Amazon FBA Changes Coming: Higher Storage Fees & More Labeling in the 4th Quarter of 2016 – Substantial fee increases for the 4th quarter which can make a big impact on profits for cheaper items
- Choice Privileges Gold, Platinum & Diamond Status Match – We’re seeing more and more of these offers which benefit people who have status but will surely water down the perks for those who are on the top tiers.
- Finding Easy Ways to Increase “Pajama” Cash Flow – Nice recap of options to save and make money from the comfort of your home. We talk about these deals often in the blog here as well. There’s also a real life example of why you should always have an emergency fund.
- TSA are you f***ing kidding me? – Check out this video of an unbelievably long line at Chicago Midway. This makes TSA PreCheck so much more valuable.
- British Airways A380 Aborts Landing Seconds Before Landing – Caught on Video! – Amazing video. The plane looks like it comes just a few inches from touching the tarmac before going back up.