The Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Plus Card is again offering a 50,000 point signup bonus, and you can apply directly through the offer page. If you’re looking for even more Rapid Rewards, check out the other Southwest cards.
The card comes with an annual fee of $69 that is not waived for the first year and will be charged to the card at the end of the first billing cycle.
Bonus offers are not available to current cardmembers of the specific credit card, or previous cardmembers of the specific credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for the credit card within the last 24 months.
- Apply Here
- Earn 50,000 Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account
- 3,000 Bonus Points after your Cardmember Anniversary
- Earn unlimited points that don’t expire
- 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest Airlines and Rapid Rewards Hotel and Car Rental Partner purchases
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- $69 Annual Fee