Ebay has a nice promotion to get people to sell items on the website. If you were targeted you should have received an email, but you can also check here. Click “Activate Offer” and you should see a confirmation on the next page, or “Unfortunately, this promotional offer is by invitation only” if you’re not targeted. Most likely they’re targeting people who have never sold anything on eBay.
During this promotion you will get an eBay coupon matching the total amount of items sold (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes), up to $50. For example, if the total value of the items listed that are sold is $15.50, a $15.50 Coupon will be issued. If the total value of the items listed that are sold is $120, a $50 Coupon will be issued.
You need to list an item between Wednesday, February 6, 2019, at 00:00:01 PT (12:00AM plus one second) and Saturday, FEBRUARY 28, 2019, at 23:59:59 PT (11:59PM plus 59 seconds) on ebay.com. You need to sell and receive payment by 23:59:59 PT on Tuesday, February 10, 2019.
The eBay Coupon will be awarded within two weeks after February 10, 2019.
I don’t really have much experience selling on eBay so if you’re like me, this might be a helpful guide to get you started.
- Must activate the offer here and receive confirmation that you qualify in the next page
- List by Saturday, FEBRUARY 28, 2019, at 23:59:59 PT (11:59PM plus 59 seconds)
- Sell by 23:59:59 PT on Tuesday, February 10, 2019
- Limit of one (1) Coupon per eligible, participating seller
- This promotion is only valid for listings on the US site at http://ebay.com, eBay Motors athttp://ebay.com/motors, with an eBay Mobile application for iOS, Android, Windows, or BlackBerry in the US, or items mailed to eBay Valet.