TopCashBack is offering 2.5% cash back today on eBay purchases, when you go through their portal.
This is great timing since eBay also has a 4x eBay Bucks offer going on that gives you 8% back on eBay purchases.
If you don’t have an account at TopCashBack, youcan use my referral link to sign up.
- Payment of cash back will not be made on unpaid or returned items with eBay. Cash back will also not be paid on purchases in the same basket as unpaid items or returns. Persistent offending will result in termination of your TopCashback membership and forfeiture of all earnings on TopCashback.
- Cash Back is only paid on legitimate Winning Bid or “Buy It Now” transactions. Cash Back is not available on bids placed with a sniping service/tool.
- Please note: A maximum of $50 Cash Back may be earned on any single purchase.
- Cash back is only paid on legitimate transactions.
- We are only able to accept claims for eBay on purchases completed wholly online. We are not able to accept claims on cash on collection style auctions. PayPal is the safest way for us to investigate a claim in the highly unlikely event of your cash back not tracking.
- Please be aware that some transactions may track at a slightly different rate, but will uplift on a monthly basis, once the transaction is confirm by the merchant.
- Please note that the use of a ebay promotional/coupon code not posted and approved by TopCashback, may affect your eligibility for cashback.
- ebay Cashback is available through TopCashback on genuine, tracked transactions completed immediately and wholly online.
- EBAY CASHBACK can be earned simply by clicking ‘Get cashback & visit retailer’ button through to the merchant and shopping online as normal.
- Please note, only purchases made on ebay’s US site are eligible for cashback.