JetBlue has a sale with fares starting at just $39 one-way. Well, there’s only two flights available for that price, Boston, MA (BOS) to Richmond, VA (RIC) and vice versa. But you can find other flight for around $50 and $60.
You need to book today. Check all available flights here.
Here’s the details
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by February 10, 2019 (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time).
- Tuesday & Wednesday travel between February 24, 2019 – February 18, 2019. Blackout dates: 4/19 – 4/20/16 (BOS, BDL, BTV, ORH, PVD, PWM) plus 4/26 – 4/27/16 (JFK, LGA).
- Blue fare shown. To learn more about our new fare options, click here.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Click on a fare for details.
Remember that you have 24 hours from the time of their original booking to cancel their reservation without being charged a cancellation fee, regardless of fare selected, if travel was booked seven (7) days or more prior to the departure date.
If you see a flight that you’ve already booked, you can give JetBlue a call and the difference in fare will be returned in the form of a JetBlue credit, good for one year from the date of issuance. Read more here about their Changes, Cancellations and Standby Guidelines.